Thursday 5 September 2013

[News] A Picture Is a Necessity For Idols Who Go Out On 'Idol Star Olympics'?

A Picture Is a Necessity For Idols Who Go Out On 'Idol Star Olympics'?
[News] A Picture Is a Necessity For Idols Who Go Out On 'Idol Star Olympics'?

Idol group members who went out on MBC "Idol Star Olympics" have been updating with posts and pictures on their SNS accounts.

First, B2ST's Lee Gikwang posted on his Twitter today, "Thank you to all fans who came early in the morning to cheer for us. I couldn't really take care of you because we were busy in the morning. Sorry and thank you! Hope you get home safely!" He also posted up a picture taken with Song Jiah.

Infinite's Sungjong said, "Inspirit who really poured out their all today. I hope you get home safely and be careful not to get sick because it's been getting cold lately. Thank you to the fans who celebrated my birthday with me and thank you to my members" along with a picture of himself holding a cake.

VIXX's N said, "Go VIXX, go my stars" along with a picture with his members in their outfits.

Rainbow's members also all posted on their own Twitter accounts. Jaekyung said, "Thank you for cheering for us last night until late in the day. It made it so much more fun."

U-KISS's Soohyun said, "Today was hot, I hope the heat didn't kill you. It was hot but I'm happy that I got to see Kiss Me."

'Idol Star Olympics' was filmed yesterday at a gym in Kyungki.

Photo Credit: Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment