Wednesday 23 October 2013

K-pop Idols at Dance Practice: Our Favorite Mirror Dance Videos (Part 2)

I wasn't aware INFINITE had so many good looking men until I saw this stripped down dance video. This is why I love studio dance videos because it shows how talented these K-pop stars are without all the glitz and glamour of it all. Watch "The Chaser" dance practice here:

[embedded content]

I want to put all the members of Teen Top in my pocket and bring them out to dance whenever I feel down. These boys are quite the talented ones and watching them dance to "Crazy" solidified just how good they are!

Like Us on Facebook :

[embedded content]

Remember when SHINee's "Lucifer" came out and conquered the world? That was a great song and dance and the rest of the world thought so too when their dance video hit 14 million views!

[embedded content]

Gosh darn SNSD for being so darn mesmerizing to watch! I could watch them all day and not get bored!

[embedded content]

Abs, pelvic thrusts, and cute boys, oh my! I love BTS and their single, "We are Bulletproof" so therefore I love this dance practice video:

[embedded content]



No comments:

Post a Comment