Monday 15 July 2013

O.M.G! K-POP and K-Drama Stars During the 1990s!

Watching Answer Me 1997 is a major blast from the past isn’t it?! It has me sitting around thinking about what I was doing back then. If you must know I was creating a “Titanic” shrine on my closet wall, memorizing 100 facts about Leonardo DiCaprio that was in the back of the biography on him that I bought, and rockin out to NSYNC, and The Backstreet Boys o_0

When I think about how I looked then, UMMM I had discovered that hair spray, “Sun In” and was using it to bleach only the front of my hair. Looking back of course it was trashy! But to meeee, a pre-teen, it was super cute and cool! I also wore those butterfly clips, remember them?! They came in different colors and some of them were like over-loaded with glitter and even fluttered (LOL).

With all this time slipping going on, I feel its only right we look at pictures of our favorite Actors and Idols during the 90s or what seems to be the 90s :P

Lets start withhhhhh…

Lee Min Ho who is currently starring in FAITH!

NOW

Continuing with the “School Photos” here’s both L and Hoya from K-POP group INFINITE.

L can be seen in Shut Up Flower Boy Band

NOW

Hoya is currently taking us back to the past in Answer Me 1997

NOW

Park Min Young just wrapped up Time Slip Dr.Jin and is in our featured drama I Am Sam.

Kim Hyun Joong, forever Yoon Jihoo in Boys Over Flowers, and Playful Kiss brat Baek seung Jo.

NOW

Jaejoong from Time Slip Dr. Jin and Protect the Boss.

NOW

Micky Yoochun our Rooftop Prince.

NOW

Yoon Eun Hye before her royal days as a Coffee Prince. Her most recent, Lie to me.

NOW

Continue for more huge K-pop and Korean drama stars back in the day!

Pages: 1 2

Tags: Answer Me 1997, Big Bang, Boys Over Flowers, Can You Hear My Heart, Coffee Prince, DaeSung, Eugene, Faith, G-Dragon, Girls Generation, hoya, Infinite, Jaejoong, Jessica, Jin, Kdrama, Kim Hyun Joong, Kim Jae Won, Korean Drama, Korean Pop, Kpop, L, Lee MinHo, Micky Yoochun, Park Min Young, Playful Kiss, Rooftop Prince, S.E.S., Scent of a Woman, Shut Up: Flower Boy Band, time slip dr, TOP, What's Up, Xiah Junsu, Yoon Eun Hye, Yoona


No comments:

Post a Comment