Tuesday 30 July 2013

Can you guess all the dance moves in this chart?

How well do you know K-pop dance moves? Can you tell what dance it is simply by ONE move? Are you that much of an epic fangirl or boy? Am I asking too many questions?! Well check out this chart below; there are 30 different dancing memes, and all you need to do is show off how epic of a K-pop fan you are by naming the group and song these dances belong to. I went ahead and played the game myself and couldn’t figure out a few of them (-_-). I’m a failure!

Take a look at the chart and write all your guesses down. When you’re done, scroll to the bottom and see if you and I got the same answers, and if you were able to figure out the ones I couldn’t!

chart

^_^

^_^

^_^

^_^

^_^

^_^

^_^

^_^

My answers which may or may not be right.

1. 4Minute- What’s Your Name?

2. F(x)- Nu Abo

3. Super Junior- Sorry, Sorry

4. ?!?!?!

5. BEAST/B2ST- Shock

6. Afterschool- First Love

7. !?!?!?

8. SISTAR- Alone

9. EXO- Wolf

10. ?!?!?!

11. ?!?!?!

12. Girls Generation – Genie

13. VIXX – Hyde

14. ?!?!?!

15. G-Dragon and Taeyang – Song I dunno but GD is wearing the Heartbreaker outfit.

16. 2NE1 – Fire

17. SHINee – Lucifer

18. Miss A – Bad Girl Good Girl

19. Yoseub - Caffeine

20. ?!?!?!

21. Apink- Hush

22. ?!?!?!

23. TVXQ-Keep your head down

24. JYJ- Get out

25. KARA- Mister

26. INFINITE

27. IU- You and I

28. Super Junior- Mr. Simple

29. TEEN TOP- To You

30. Wonder Girls- Tell Me

KrisE! @K_Kisses_KrisE



No comments:

Post a Comment